We’re a growing digital agency in Toronto with a variety of exciting clients, ranging from start-ups to established industry leaders. We’re currently looking for a digital marketing coordinator who can help in the day-to-day tasks of account management and content creation. The ideal candidate should have strong written communication skills, have an excellent attention to detail and be interested in marketing or digital. As previously mentioned, we’re a growing agency and the right individual will have a great opportunity here to receive a lot of valuable experience and growth.
- Compose content in the form of articles, blog posts, slideshows, social media posts, etc.
- Understanding of SEO basics
- Research, create, schedule, publish content according to online marketing plan
- Works closely with our Digital Marketing Lead
- Follow current online marketing trends to increase leads
- Experience designing and implementing social media campaigns on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, etc.
- Should be proficient with Hootsuite (or another scheduling platform), Canva (or another design platform)
- Comfortable with Google Analytics, tracking key conversions, setting up goals, etc.
- Bonus: experience with SEM, SEO, PPC, Adwords, social advertising
Qualifications & skills:
- Excellent writing skills
- Good sense of design aesthetics
- Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment
- Perfectionist, pays great attention to details
- Excellent organizational and project management skills
- Good at researching topics
- 1-2+ years in online marketing
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing or advertising preferred
Job Type: Full-time
Apply on Indeed or by emailing your resume and CL to jobs[@]leverage.it