We’re a tech-infused, design-driven digital agency located in Toronto, and we’re looking for a Digital Analyst to join our team! From app development to website creation to marketing and everything in between, we’re a one-stop shop for clients who want to make an impact with their online presences and marketing campaigns.
Working at Leverage IT is never boring. We take on a variety of projects ranging in size and industry, so there’s lots to do and learn. Our clients are movers, shakers, and game changers—and so is our team. Alongside our developers, designers, and marketers, we’re looking for a knowledgeable Digital Analyst to help take us to the next level.
About the role
What makes a great Digital Analyst? We’re looking for a self-starter with initiative, creative thinking, and amazing research abilities. We want someone who’s passionate about problem solving, and who’s excited by figuring out solutions to marketing and data questions. The Digital Analyst will work closely with Project Managers, Graphic Designers, and Front-End Developers, and will have the opportunity to work on projects from a wide variety of industries.
Duties will include managing SEO and PPC campaigns for clients, building dashboards and reports to track KPIs, and preparing weekly and monthly reports to showcase progress, identifying opportunities for improvement, and managing solution implementation.
- Experience creating, managing, optimizing effective Facebook ad campaigns
- Experience with building landing pages
- Understanding a client’s marketing journey, providing insight into optimization
- Ability to identify conversion bottlenecks and work to resolve them
- Ability to understand a user journey utilizing tools such as Branch.io, Mixpanel, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, etc.
- Communicate results from marketing campaigns, adding deeper insights and interpreting results correctly
- Conversion optimization on site, apps, etc.
- Great attention to detail
- Solid communication skills
- Team player
Skills & Qualifications
- A diploma or degree (preferable, not necessary)
- 2-3 years of experience using data analytics tools for clients or companies
- HTML/CSS experience is a nice to have
- A strong attention to detail (copy, grammar, layout composition, images, colour, etc)
- A self starter mindset while being highly driven to grow
- Ability to thrive under pressure in a fast-paced multi-project environment
- Proficiency with: google tag manager, event and goal tracking, google analytics, adwords, performance monitoring of marketing campaigns, A/B testing, SEO
- Passion for data, analytics and its ability to improve businesses