We’re looking for someone who is passionate and experienced in SEM/PPC to join our team. We’re a digital agency based in Toronto that focuses on web design and development. We’re hoping to find someone to lead our SEM/PPC efforts. We know we may be looking for a bit of a unicorn, but hey, we’re optimistic.
This is not an entry-level position, we’d like someone with experience who can jump in and start creating value on day one. This is an ideal opportunity for a self-starter that can build and scale this part of our business.
Who are you?
You’re an experienced (min 3 years) SEM/PPC specialist who has a proven track record of increasing traffic, rankings, and conversions on a website through paid and organic leads. You’re able to multi-task well, working on multiple projects and managing your time effectively to meet deadlines. You are a great communicator and happy to work directly with clients to set up, manage, analyze and optimize their campaigns.
- Expertise in paid search, including search, display, and video
- Expertise in all aspects of campaign management
- Experience with eCommerce ads
- Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn ads experience a strong plus
- Creating client-facing reports on performance
- Well-versed in on-page SEO tools to improve rankings
- Provide data-driven guidance to content creators
- Run SEO audits, create tasks based on insights
- Create progress reports to show the performance of various initiatives
- Expertise in Google Analytics, GTM, google ads
- Certification in Google’s suite of marketing products (e.g. AdWords Search, Display, Video, Shopping)
- Expertise in Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics – Certification in Google’s marketing products a strong plus
- Write content around SEO/SEM trends/best practices on our blog
- +3 years of experience
- Data-driven and passionate about what you do
- Understand the technical principles (SEO, SEM, Social, PPC, etc.).
- Hold a bachelor’s degree
- Strong communicator
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Opportunity for growth and development
- Working with smart, passionate people
- Working on a wide variety of businesses from diff industries
- Remote and flexible work available
- Ongoing collaboration with our team of designers, developers, and marketers
Job Type: Full-time
- Casual dress
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Work from home
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- SEM: 3 years (Required)
- PPC: 2 years (Required)