Of all of our favourite projects, developing and designing Chai Lifeline Canada’s website was truly a fun and fulfilling experience.
Chai Lifeline is a non-profit organization which serves to help support families and children living with any illness with tutoring, counselling and events. With hundreds of volunteers and thousands of supported people, Chai Lifeline has become known one of the forerunners of support systems for children and families Canada-wide.
Chai Lifeline is extremely well-known for their amazing work and the organization understood the importance of staying relevant and up to date in everything technological so they can better help those in need.
With the importance of Chai Lifeline’s objectives in mind, Leverage IT members went to work on developing and designing a website that delivered the Chai Lifeline’s motto: “Fight Illness with Love”.
What We Did
- Web Design & Development: Our Leverage IT designers put much thought into the colour scheme, media and layout we built a website from the ground up that instills a sentiment of love, hope and positivity.
- SEO: In the website’s creation, Leverage IT also was able to implement SEO foundations to boost their online presence and increase website traffic.
- Modernization: Our designers mapped the site for easy navigation, and our content creators curated relevant and engaging content & photos which appeal to the reader .
- Data Consolidation and Integration: Leverage IT was able to consolidate and link all of Chai Lifeline’s data together which made it easier to receive donations, promote events and track RSVPs and engage across all platforms.
“Leverage.it created a beautiful website to elucidate for our donors and the community how their support makes a difference for the children and families we serve”
– Craig Fried, MHA, Director of Development
Leverage IT is so proud to be a part of what Chai Lifeline does to help children and their families. To see how your organization can benefit, please contact us and we’ll be honoured to be a part in making this world a better place for all!
Oops! We could not locate your form.